We've just released version 1.1.0 for the plugin Sticky First Post in Threads.
- Previously it was only possible to specify for all threads within certain forums whether the first post should be sticky. As of now, this can also be specified individually for each thread.
- The "Stick first post" checkbox in the forum settings has been changed to a selection with the following options: "Never (entirely disabled)", "Make automatically sticky by default" and "Don't make sticky by default".
- The following user group permissions have been added: "Can make first post sticky in their own threads" (general permission) and "Can make first post sticky" (moderator permission).
- The following forum permissions have been added: "Can make first post sticky in their own threads" (general permission) and "Can make first post sticky" (moderator permission).
- When creating a new thread, the user can now specify whether the first post should be sticky. The following options are available for this: "Default setting", "Make sticky" and "Don't make sticky". This requires that either "Make automatically sticky by default" or "Don't make sticky by default" has been selected for the forum in question. The user must also have one of the newly added permissions. If the user does not have one of these permissions, the first post will either be automatically made sticky or not sticky, depending on the forum settings (equivalent to the "Default setting" option).
- In the thread settings, users with the required permissions are now also shown a selection with the previously mentioned options.
Note: Due to the extensive new features and adjustments, the price for this plugin has been increased. Previously purchased licenses remain valid and include free access to this update.
This update can be downloaded by customers in the store of Krymo Software or in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab.