Keep the overview in threads by sticking the first post at the top of all subsequent pages.
- You must have at least WoltLab Suite™ Core 5.2.0 installed.
- You must have at least WoltLab Suite™ Forum 5.2.0 installed.
You can specify in the settings of the respective forum whether and under which circumstances the first post of a thread should be sticky. The following options are available for this:
- "Never (entirely disabled)" – it is under no circumstances possible that the first post is sticky in this forum.
- "Make automatically sticky by default" – in this forum every first post will be sticky automatically, as long as this has not been disabled for the corresponding thread.
- "Don't make sticky by default" – in this forum the first posts are not sticky, unless this has been enabled for the corresponding thread.
User group and forum permissions allow you to specify which users can enable or disable stickiness of the first post:
- "Can make first post sticky in their own threads" (general permission)
- "Can make first post sticky" (moderation permission)
To make or no longer make the first post sticky, contrary to the default forum settings, the thread settings must be opened. If making the first post sticky in the corresponding forum has not been disabled and the user has one of the permissions mentioned above, a selection with the following options appears there:
- "Default setting" – the forum setting is applied.
- "Make sticky"
- "Don't make sticky"
This selection is also available when creating a new thread.