Frequently Asked Questions
Purchases and Payments
Currently the following payment methods can be used in our store:
- Credit Card (via Stripe)
- Apple Pay (via Mollie)
- SEPA Bank Transfer (via Mollie)
- paysafecard (via Mollie)
- Sofort (via Mollie)
- Giropay (via Mollie)
- eps-Überweisung (via Mollie)
- Przelewy24 (via Mollie)
- iDEAL (via Mollie)
- Bancontact (via Mollie)
- Belfius (via Mollie)
- KBC/CBC (via Mollie)
- ING Home’Pay
- Manual Bank Transfer
Which advantages do I have if I purchase your software products directly in your store and not in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab?
- You benefit from lower prices, because as a small business within the meaning of § 19 para. 1 UStG we don't charge value added tax. Furthermore, if you purchase via our store, the commission to WoltLab isn't applicable. Therefore we can offer you our software products at a lower price in our own store.
- You're more flexible due to the wide range of payment methods in our store.
- After receipt of payment you'll be granted automatic and immediate access to our product support without having to link your WoltLab account with your account here and without having to wait for the delayed activation.
I purchased one of your software products in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab. How can I get access to the product support?
You can register at Krymo Software and link your created account with your WoltLab account, so that you'll be automatically granted access to the product support within few minutes.
Unfortunately, we have currently discontinued individual development. However, we are happy to refer you to our colleagues, whom we can recommend to you:
Your question was not answered? Create a thread in our forum or send us a message via the contact form.