We have just released version 1.5.1 for the plugin Game Server Viewer.
- The included developer package dev.hanashi.wsc.wysiwyg-i18n-form has been updated to version 1.0.1.
- The package eu.netzlife.wcf.gameserver has been marked as incompatible.
- The status of a game server is now queried once during creation immediately independently of the cronjob, so that you can immediately see from the status whether the entered data was correct.
- The sorting by status had been broken in the game server list in the administration control panel.
- Attachments from the game server description were not displayed on the game server page under certain circumstances. They are now always displayed directly below the game server description.
- Embedded objects in the game server description (for example, attachments or certain BBCodes) were not processed under certain circumstances and accordingly not displayed correctly.
- When a game server had been deleted, corresponding attachments were not deleted.
- When a game server had been deleted, references to embedded objects were not deleted.
- When a game server had been deleted, metadata about the comments was not deleted.
- When a game server had multilingual content and the game server was deleted, the language items for the multilingual content were not deleted.
Important note: The templates boxGameServerViewer and gameServerViewerServer have been updated. If you have made adjustments to these templates, you must check your customized templates for changes and update them if necessary.
This update can be downloaded by customers in the store of Krymo Software or in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab.