We have just released version 1.6.0 for the plugin Game Server Viewer: Game Pack GameQ.
- Adjustments have been made due to the acquisition of the Game Server Viewer product line by Krymo Software.
- The PHP source code has been revised.
- The error handling has been improved.
- The name of some games has been adjusted.
- A query port for DayZ can now be specified.
- DayZ game servers and possibly some other game servers were shown as offline due to a malfunction in the GameQ implementation. A workaround has been implemented.
- The game server page did not show the player list for some games, although the player list could be queried.
- The following games are now additionally supported: Avorion, Barotrauma, Black Mesa, Citadel: Forged with Fire, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, DOOM 3, Fistful of Frags, Hidden & Dangerous 2, Halo: Combat Evolved, Half-Life, Hell Let Loose, Kingpin: Life of Crime, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Lost Heaven Multiplayer, Mafia 2 Multiplayer, Miscreated, Modiverse, No More Room in Hell, Open Fortress, OpenTDD, Post Scriptum, Quake 4, rFactor 2, Sven Co-op, Stormworks, Valheim, Ventrilo, V Rising, Project Zomboid.
- The All-Seeing Eye game type has been removed because it is not a game, but a protocol for Multi Theft Auto and Soldier. All game servers with this game type have been automatically converted to Multi Theft Auto game servers.
- The TShock game type has been removed, as it is not a game, but a toolbox with multiplayer protocol for Terraria. All game servers with this game type have been automatically converted to Terraria game servers.
- The Minecraft: Pocket Edition game has been removed because the GameQ implementation had never been functional. All game servers for this game have been automatically converted to Minecraft: Java Edition game servers for technical reasons. A solution is in the works.
Game Server Viewer
Display the status and information about game servers for a variety of games on your website that are automatically queried.
starting at EUR 12.99
This update can be downloaded by customers in the store of Krymo Software or in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab.