We have just released version 1.2.0 for the plugin VieCode Shop: Integration of the Payment Service Provider Mollie.
- The payment method "ING Home’Pay" has been removed as it is no longer supported by Mollie.
- The official logo kit has been updated.
- Alternative logos have been removed for branding reasons.
- Chargebacks and full refunds now result in the correct order status.
- A missing language item in the "Payment verification failed" notification has been added.
- If the connection to the Mollie API fails because the SSL certificate cannot be verified, as of WoltLab Suite™ 5.3, the CA Bundle provided by the plugin can be used.
- The Mollie API client for PHP has been updated to version 2.37.1.
- The source code has been improved and optimized in several places.
VieCode Shop: Integration of the Payment Service Provider Mollie
Integrate the European payment service provider Mollie into your VieCode Shop to offer your customers proven payment methods such as paysafecard, PayPal, Credit Card, Apple Pay, SEPA Bank Transfer and many other popular payment methods from a single…
starting at EUR 17.99
This update can be downloaded by customers in the store of Krymo Software or in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab.