We've just released version 1.1.0 for the plugin Reading Time Estimate for Blog Articles.
- Two new options for the display for reading time estimate have been added: "Minutes (rounded up)" and "Minutes (rounded down)"
- The reading time estimate is now also displayed in article lists so that potential readers can estimate the reading time before visiting the article page. This functionality requires WoltLab Suite™ Core 5.2.9 or newer or a manual template customization.
- If "Minutes and seconds" was selected as the display, the minutes were displayed even if the reading time estimate was less than one minute. ("0 Minutes and X Seconds")
- An error occurred when a VieCode Lexicon article was accessed.
- Optimizations have been made to the source code.
Important note: The template __blogArticleReadingTime has been renamed. If you've made adjustments to this template, you must copy the templates __entryReadingTime and __entryMessageListReadingTime and apply your changes again.
Note: Due to extensive technical adjustments to the plugin, from version 1.1.0 onwards it is no longer licensed under the "Krymo Software - Free Products License", but under the "Krymo Software - Commercial Products License". This means that the plugin must now be purchased. The version released under the previous license (1.0.0) may still be used. However, it does not entitle to updates that include bug fixes or new features. This requires purchasing a license for this plugin.
Display a reading time estimate above blog articles so that readers can better estimate the text length of your blog articles.
This update can be downloaded by customers in the store of Krymo Software or in the Plugin-Store of WoltLab.