Add a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to your website to give your visitors quick and easy answers.
- FAQ entries can be displayed both on the FAQ page and individually on a separate page.
- Questions can be searched for in the WYSIWYG editor. These can be embedded anywhere via BBCode so that readers are always shown the most up-to-date version of a question and answer.
- Questions can be found via the global search.
- FAQ entries can be managed via the administration control panel (ACP).
- Existing FAQ entries can also be edited via the user interface.
- The question and answer of a FAQ entry supports multilingual content.
- The answer of a FAQ entry can be written using the WYSIWYG editor. Smileys and file attachments are also supported.
- FAQ entries can be assigned to categories (including access restriction by means of user group permissions) for better clarity.
- FAQ entries can be sorted by drag & drop.
- FAQ entries can be disabled.
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Core 5.4 or 5.5 installed.
Open Source Project
This free software product has no visible branding. However, we are always happy about voluntary contribution via GitHub.
Simple FAQEUR 0.00
As a small business within the meaning of § 19 para. 1 UStG no value added tax is charged.