Put an end to meaningless or extremely long thread subjects!
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Core 5.2, 5.3 or 5.4 installed.
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Forum 5.2, 5.3 or 5.4 installed.
- Three options to achieve maximum control:
- Minimum Length of Thread Subjects
- Maximum Length of Thread Subjects
- Regular Expression for Validation of Thread Subjects
- Global options that can be overridden by forum-specific options
- Validation both when creating and editing threads
- Real-time browser-based validation for early user awareness of policies and server-side validation
You can adjust the global options in the ACP under Configuration ⇒ Forum ⇒ Threads ⇒ Policies for Thread Subjects. The global options can be overridden by forum-specific options by editing a forum and adjusting the options under Policies for Thread Subjects.
This plugin is not compatible with the plugin Management of Multilingualism per Forum (Package Identifier: software.krymo.woltlab.suite.forum.multilingualism.management).