Download CMS pages as PDF files or print them directly from the browser.
Note: PHP 8 is not officially supported yet. Support will only come with an upcoming version.
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Core 5.2 or 5.3 installed.
You can configure this plugin in the ACP under Configuration ⇒ CMS ⇒ CMS Pages to PDF Files. You can specify whether a header and a footer should be included in PDF files. An individual footer text can also be defined.
It's also possible to restrict the functionality of this plugin. When you create or edit a page, you can specify for the page whether it can be downloaded or printed. Via the user group permissions (General Permisions ⇒ CMS ⇒ Pages) you can control who can download and print pages.
Notes on this plugin
- Only text, HTML and template pages can be downloaded and printed. This means that it isn't possible to download or print system pages.
- Pressing the print button calls up the browser's print function.
- Therefore the appearance of the page views in the browser, the PDF files and the printouts differ.
- To display images in PDF files, the PHP option allow_furl_open must be enabled.
- If an error occurs with the message open_basedir restriction in effect, make sure that all media elements on the page are embedded using the absolute URL.
This might also interest you...