Save yourself the tedious work of manually creating a thread and post for each new download product and version.
Notes on this plugin
- This plugin only works with the product type "Download / License".
- Support threads are automatically created when products are created. If products already exist, you can define in the ACP to automatically create support threads when updating products and uploading new versions. Alternatively, a support thread can be automatically created for each existing product via "Rebuild Data".
- Disabling products and versions means that the associated support threads and posts are also disabled. The same applies to activation.
- Deleting products and versions means that the associated support threads and posts are also deleted.
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Core 3.1, 5.2 or 5.3 installed.
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Forum 5.1, 5.2 or 5.3 installed.
- You must have VieCode Shop 7.2 installed.
- You must have VieCode Shop: Customer Area 7.2 installed.
Installation and initial setup
You can configure this plugin in the ACP under Configuration ⇒ Shop ⇒ General ⇒ Support Thread. You may also be able to specify a forum when creating or editing product categories if the forum is not set globally for all products.
This might also interest you...
Integrate the European payment service provider Mollie into your VieCode Shop to offer your customers proven payment methods such as paysafecard, PayPal, Credit Card, Apple Pay, SEPA Bank Transfer and many other popular payment methods from a single source!
Integrate BitPay, the payment service provider specialized in cryptocurrencies, into your VieCode Shop to offer your customers the most popular cryptocurrencies and stablecoins!
Accept paysafecard PINs easily in your VieCode Shop and process them manually without external service!
Integrate a "Create Customer Account" form in your VieCode Shop Customer Area. This enables new customers to enter their customer data before placing their first order. This is particularly useful for commissioned work with individual invoicing or when a WoltLab Plugin-Store customer wants to use your package servers.