Do not waste valuable time manually creating reversal invoices, instead generate reversal invoices for cancelled, refunded and revoked orders directly in ACP.
- You must have WoltLab Suite™ Core 3.1, 5.2 or 5.3 installed.
- You must have VieCode Shop 7.2 installed.
You can optionally define your own class for generating reversal invoice numbers in the advanced settings of the VieCode Shop.
Notes on this plugin
- Reversal invoices can only be generated for cancelled, refunded and revoked orders.
- Reversal invoices are generated for the entire order. It is not possible to generate a reversal invoice for only certain items of an order.
- An automatic generation of reversal invoices is not possible. This should always be done manually.
- The language of the reversal invoice to be generated corresponds to the language of the administrator.
- The customer does not receive a separate notification that a reversal invoice has been generated. However, they can view and download it in the order details.
- Furthermore, this plugin fixes a problem with the order analytics of the VieCode Shop. Orders for which a reversal invoice has been generated are no longer added to the profit balance.
This might also interest you...
Integrate the European payment service provider Mollie into your VieCode Shop to offer your customers proven payment methods such as paysafecard, PayPal, Credit Card, Apple Pay, SEPA Bank Transfer and many other popular payment methods from a single source!
Integrate BitPay, the payment service provider specialized in cryptocurrencies, into your VieCode Shop to offer your customers the most popular cryptocurrencies and stablecoins!
Accept paysafecard PINs easily in your VieCode Shop and process them manually without external service!
Integrate a "Create Customer Account" form in your VieCode Shop Customer Area. This enables new customers to enter their customer data before placing their first order. This is particularly useful for commissioned work with individual invoicing or when a WoltLab Plugin-Store customer wants to use your package servers.